Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
ANS Technology now offers the all new browser based multi lingual Enterprise Resource Planning, a flexible and modular Enterprise Application to help organizations adopt best business practices. Our ERP System improves every aspect of the way you manage and operate your Business. For more the decades our ERP software application has been ensuring “Enterprise from various manufacturing segments ” that have come on-board; to align business activities by technology from General Planning to Detailed Planning (Programming) to execution and control.
Backed by the expertise of catering to small-to-mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies with a vast segment of product lines for over a decade, we now offer the all new browser based, multilingual Enterprise Resource Planning, a flexible and modular Enterprise Application to help organizations adopt best business practices.
With our ERP Solution you can be rest assured of your day-to-day operations running smoothly, you can address constantly changing regulatory standards and mitigate risk. ERP System can be configured by users to suit Industry-specific, scalable and global, also can help keep you well ahead of the competition and take control of your enterprise resource planning.
- Improved & Enhanced task reminder system, including E-Mail alerts, reducing task defaults and exceptions.
- Task Assignment and Task Management modules.
- Comprehensive alert system is configured for all users; transactions are alerted to each user when they login to the system.
- If the users has not logged into the ERP then the alerts are emailed through automated email management to the users so that even in the event of users not being present at office still the tasks would be emailed to them.
- A document generation system, which allows users to automatically generate multi, layered hierarchical E-Mails, letters and documents, at each stage of the manufacturing, inventory, sales, accounting and purchase.
- Automated email management module can be linked with all the modules through which interactions within the organization, suppliers, customers and reports can be prescheduled and configured to deliver to certain type of recipients.
- Customer interaction options in CRM for pre sales, post sales and for receivables follow ups.
- Service management module for entities providing post sales warranty support or maintenance contract support.
- Retail sales management module for entities having own departmental / retail stores, to manage retail sales.
Modules in ERP Software Application
- Procurement Module
- Inventory Module
- Sales and CRM – Pre Sales Modules
- Production Planning and Control
- Human Resources Management Module
- Import Export Management Module
- Maintenance Contract Management
- Project management
- Asset Management
- Fleet Management
- Financial Accounting
- Retail Sales Management